Saturday, May 19, 2007

My First Visitors


Many aunties and uncles came to see me at the hospital. Er Jiu, Er Jiu Mu, Bro Jonathon were the first to visit me 4 hours after I saw Papa and Mama. Bro Jonathon brought me a cake, and I first opened both my eyes to see. Then I spent my first night at the hospital nursery room and I was brought to Mama’s room to suck suck Mama’s milk.

The next morning and after I also saw Da Jiu, Wai Po, Lao Da Yi Zhang, Lao Da Yi, Lao Wai Po, Uncle Tiong Keat, Auntie Pauline, Auntie Annly, Uncle Xiaoqin, Auntie Lilian, Auntie Wanni, Sis Adele, Auntie Lihui, Uncle Yongsheng, Auntie Wanjun, Auntie Kangxian, Uncle Kaixiang, Auntie Zhaojin and most important my Ah Gong after he came back from the Philipines. I smiled at Ah Gong because he smiled at me and looked cute with spectacles. They also bought a lot of gifts for Mama and me.

Thank you Aunties and Uncles!

No comments: