Saturday, May 19, 2007

I go to Mama's school – 17 May

Second day at the infant care. Mama left me there and went away in the morning, she told the teachers that she will be fetching me at 3pm to go to her university workplace. Teacher Jennifer is not around today and Lin Lao Shi takes care of me. Mama teach her how to bathe me, but I do not like her way. I scream until Mama takes over. I still like Mama to bath me.

Mama came at 3pm to bring me home. It was raining so heavily that I got a bit wet even being tightly wrapped up in the sarong. Lin Lao Shi did not feed me at 2pm, but Mama was already late. Mama took me home to take the cakes and call a taxi. She used both hands to carry the cakes but I feel safe in the sarong. I am independent, I do not need to be carried by her hands.

When we reached the school, Uncle Matthew, Uncle Lee, Uncle Melvin, Auntie Siew Eim and Auntie Irene all came down to help Mama carry the cakes up to the office. I saw Mama’s boss, he looks nice. So many people carry me and I like. Mama keep talking to other people and leave me with all the Aunties and Uncles. I also saw Uncle Brian who came over the last time to our house.

No comments: